What do I get for the monthly payment?
For only £9.99 per month, you can join the Facebook group where you will have access to:
- 2 x Weekly – Strength and conditioning workouts (focusing on building strength, injury prevention and better form for runners, we keep these short, frequent and specific)
- 1 x Weekly – Q&A session or webinar. Hosted by me, this is a great chance to ask any running related questions and get answers from a professional, experienced coach.
- 1 x Monthly – Webinar on various running topics including training, nutrition, mindset and more. A topic based presentation, lots of useful information and a chance for you to ask questions.
- Back catalogue: The back catalogue of workouts, webinars and Q&A sessions will not be deleted, so you will have a chance to access them in retrospect and at a time suited to you for as long as you are a member.
- Community resources Access to a private Facebook and Strava Group.
An opportunity to join a small and friendly community group of likeminded runners. We have occasional meet ups and other organised events too.
Click here to join MH Runners Club
Do I need any kit or equipment?
To get started the following are optional, although not essential:
- Yoga mat (for floor exercises)
- Dumbbells, kettlebells or resistance bands (if you already lift with weights)
Exercises are designed to be done without weights, but some people who already resistance train may want to use weights if they do so already. If you don’t have any weights you can use water bottles, or a rucksack with some bottles or cans inside. Any time something will be needed I will let you know in advance, but there will be no need to buy any kit.
Do you coach runners / how do I find out more about coaching?
Yes I do. I currently coach a variety of runners with varying goals from “improving their running” to racing marathons and ultramarathons.
Details of my coaching services can be found here https://www.mhhealthandfitness.co.uk/prices/
Is the monthly subscription a contract?
No, it is a simple monthly subscription. It will keep rolling until cancelled, but you can cancel at any time. You have access to the full back catalogue of videos while paying your subscription, as well as the resources listed above.
Do I have to subscribe?
No. You can pay for certain webinars on a pay as you watch basis, but you will not have access to recordings or the full library of videos. The monthly subscription cost is the equivalent of two pay as you go webinars, so it is better value to subscribe.
We also have a free to enter Facebook community www.facebook.com/groups/mhhealthandfitnesscommunity/
None of the paid content goes into this community group but it was set up for runners to talk about their running.
Do you offer a free trial?
Unfortunately I don’t at this time. You can see examples of some of the content available in the club by following the links below, and you can join and cancel at any time, so why not sign up for a month and see if you like it? I am confident that you will do.
Check out some of these links for a sample of what is available in the club:
– View the introductory video HERE.
-Try a sample workout HERE.
– Have a look at a running form session HERE.
– Join our free Facebook community to find out what other runners are saying about the club HERE.
Are the sessions live or can I do them when I want?
You can watch the videos whenever is convenient for you and I will never delete the old ones so if you wanted to go back and do a session again you can. New videos will get posted twice a week. The Q&A sessions will be live but I will save these so you can watch them at a later date if you want to catch up or re-watch.
How long are the sessions?
The workout / conditioning and drills sessions last between 15-30 minutes. Long enough to make sure that you are getting a useful and beneficial workout or form session, but without it becoming too long to do on a regular basis. If you want to progress by doing more sets of exercises, you can just pause the video midway and do more, or choose another of the back catalogue to do straight after.
The Q&A and webinar sessions will be longer, but will depend on the number of questions or topic being covered.
Do you offer one-to-one sessions?
Yes. I offer one to one form coaching, mentoring and personal training sessions. You can find out more here https://www.mhhealthandfitness.co.uk/prices/
I am not based in the UK, can I still sign up?
Absolutely! You can join in from anywhere in the world and we would love to have you as part of the group!
When are the sessions on?
A timetable will be published at the start of each month, with times and topics covered so that you can plan your training.
Will I be joining an affiliated running club?
No. MH Runners Club is more of a community where you can build your knowledge, ask questions and get new workouts every week. We are not an actual running club.
How do I sign up?
Simply click here to join MH Runners Club. You will need to enter your details and payment information, and then you will get an email with the link to the private Facebook group where you can access all the resources.
How do I cancel my membership?
If you are not happy you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions in your payment confirmation email.
Still got questions? Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, click here to join MH Runners Club and join our community.